Welcome to the 52th edition of B(A)D news: angry voices from around the world, a commonly produced monthly show of the anarchist and anti-authoritarian radio network, on this occasion composed by Črna Luknja, anarchist show on Radio Student from Slovenia.
In this episode we will hear contributions from:
– Črna Luknja, radio show collective on Radio Študent prepared an interview with a participant in the anarchist publishing network CrimethInc. about the recent fire that hit its central distribution centre. More about how to offer support and mutual aid: https://crimethinc.com/2021/12/17/help-us-recover-from-a-catastrophic-fire-burnt-down-but-not-out
– Anarchist Radio Berlin is presenting part of an interview with comrades from the Syrena collective in Warsaw about the antifeminist attack on their squat in December 2021. You’ll find the complete version of the interview here: https://www.aradio-berlin.org/warsaw-the-attack-on-the-queer-feminist-syrena-squat-in-the-end-of-2021/
– The Final Straw Radio (from southern Appalachia in the so-called US) shares a brief portion of a soon-to-be-released interview with Robin Goldman, a member of Tekosina Anarsist, or Anarchist Struggle, a collective of combat medics participating in the Rojava Revolution. In this part, Robin speaks about the current situation in Rojava in terms of Turkish aggression, the medical work that TA is doing and some about the structure of the group. Stay tuned to TheFinalStrawRadio.Noblogs.Org soon for the full interview, alongside a transcription and zine for easy printing and sharing. You can learn more about TA by visiting their website, TekosinaAnarsist.NoBlogs.Org
– Elephant in the Room from Dresden presents a short overview of what happened recently in Kazakhstan and how the things are right now for the protesters.
– Free social radio 1431AM, Thessaloniki, Greece – about eviction of squat in Biology faculty and other news from Greece.
Total length of the show is 51′ 57”
You can directly download it from archive.org here
Please send feedback and comments at: a-radio-networkATriseup./net